Friday, March 7, 2008

The Countdown...

I will be on a plane to India in exactly one week. I can't believe it has happened so soon. I have so much I need to do before I leave. I closed on my house this week, so I have to unpack my things in the house and then repack for my trip. I've made a few lists to help me out. My mother is coming to visit next week too. I will give her a list of things that she can do to help me out while I'm at work.

I went to the doctor for my Twinrix (HepA/HepB combo) follow-up this week. I hate needles. That shot was so painful my whole arm felt sore for a couple of minutes. The doctor said it was because it's a higher dose and it was cold from being in the refrigerator all night. I have to get the final dose in 3 months. I'm not looking forward to it. I also asked for more Malarone (malaria pills) because they didn't give me enough to last the entire trip and to take them after I return. I had to call my primary doctor for a prescription for Cipro http://www.cipro.com/scripts/index.php.

No comments: