Monday, October 31, 2022

My next adventure

I created this blog in 2008, because I wanted to document my first experience in India. Over the years I have shared many (not all) of my adventures. I've traveled domestically and internationally, with friends and alone. I've taken trains, planes, automobiles, boats, and bikes across 6 continents. I've walked and ran many miles on those continents too. I've eaten amazing food from home kitchens and local restaurants. I've done some things I didn't think I would do, like zip lining, jumping off a cliff, bathing an elephant, riding a camel, and vacationing nude

My latest/next adventure is the biggest thing I've ever done. This adventure changes my life completely. I am preparing to be a mother. Of course, I am documenting this new journey too. I believe that everything that I experienced before will help me be the best mother I can be. To read more about my new adventure, follow the blog, That Mother Lode.

No comments: