Thursday, April 17, 2008

I went to the doctor yesterday, and she said the itching and redness was probably due to an allergic reaction to something, but I'm not sure what. She prescribed calamine lotion and some alergy pills. The hospital was a lot better than I imagined. It looked fairly new and the facilities were clean and modern.

Yesterday, Sarika invited me to lunch at her home. Her mother made a delicious seafood meal and we watched a Hindi movie before leaving. Anita invited me to her home last Sunday before the baby shower, and she also cooked for me. Everyone has been so hospitable.

Today, someone finally spoke to me instead of just staring. I was walking in front of a mall when a Sikh turned to me and asked me which country I was from.

I'm going to Delhi this weekend, and I'll also visit Taj Mahal in Agra. I need to buy a new bag to take all the things I've bought here back home. I brought an empty suitcase, but I need more room.

No comments: