Sunday, September 9, 2018

I won't complain...

I am grateful for this view from Gili Island, Indonesia right now.



I've had some frustrating things happen in the last 24 hours that could have a huge impact on my journey. I dropped my phone in water last night, and it is not fully functional just yet after sitting in rice all night. I also lost access to cash with 2 debit cards - one was deactivated by the bank for fraudulent activities, so they sent a new card to my home even though I told them I wouldn't have access to it since I'm out of the country. I forgot the PIN for my backup card, because I rarely use it for cash, and it was confiscated by the ATM after too many failed attempts. Thankfully, I'll be based in Indonesia volunteering until the end of the month and will be able to receive mail at my location. I'll post more details about my time in Indonesia very soon. 

I'm in a good place.

No comments: