Tuesday, October 16, 2018

A future and a hope...

This morning felt special. I took my last malaria pill from my initial 90-day supply. (Don't worry, I have a refill for another 90 days.)



I can't believe it has been 3 months already. Where has the time gone? Oh, I know where it went - Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and, now, India. I believe this will be my last country in Asia for now, and then I'm crossing the Indian Ocean to explore other wonders of the world.




This is my 3rd voyage to India, and the first time I'm here on my own and not for work. Check out my previous experiences in 2008 and 2011. I miss the perks of traveling for work, such as a dedicated driver, great hotels, reservation agents, and an expense card.

2 comments:

Jenny @ AGL-TM said...

Hey Elizabeth, I have been following and enjoying your posts! If you get a chance, visit Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and/or South Korea. That'll probably give you a very different Asian experience! Missing you from afar! Jenny @ AG-TM

Eclectic Soul said...

Thanks for following my blog. I'll have to check out those countries on my next go around.