Friday, March 25, 2011

Time Has Come Today...

I haven't had much time for blogging since I've been here, although I've had many things that I wanted to share. I am in Mumbai for a payroll system implementation for my client, and we're going live today, finally. I think I spent more nights in hotel beds in 2010 than I did in my own bed because of this project. My experience in India is a little different this time around because I'm working much longer hours on an inconsistent schedule and sleeping when I can. Sleep is priceless and is only rivaled by food, which is a major thing if you know how I feel about food. I work all night and sleep during the day. India Standard Time (IST) is 10.5 hours ahead of Central Standard Time (CST). Please keep that in mind when calling me. Thank you.

Time Zone Converter http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc



2 comments:

Denetra said...

I hope this post doesn't wake you :). I love, love your blog. Your mother is the Administrative Assistant at my daughters' school. She has told me all about you and your travels and referred me to your blog!! Very nice and I'm excited to read and hear everything. Keep up the good work. Your mother is a sweetie and has given me nice good motherly advice that I've cherished.

Eclectic Soul said...

Thank you for reading.